Thursday, November 30, 2006

Midsummers


Hello there, thanks for accepting my invites! That really exciting i think! Feel free to invite other drama people that I've forgotten, I'm pretty sure I got the main group, the only person I didn't get was Robyn. But I think Sandra's onto that. Well hopefully you will recieve soon an e-mail about the midsummers tapes. Sandra has found a place in Ballarat that will convert the tapes to DVD for us for $35 for the initial and $5 per copy so we just need to know who wants a copy we are thinking about 10 people.
Now who are these crazy people?! I found more!

2 Comments:

Blogger missleah said...

Did it take anyone else more than 10 attempts to get a freakin user name that WAS available?!
I emailed sandy and said I'd be happy to chuck in some money for a copy. Let me know how much and I'll get it to you a.s.a.p!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I think it will be $10 each.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home